The GLC AMG family has been fully renewed. In case of the GLC 63 (S) 4MATIC+, the updates are minor, but for the GLC 43 4MATIC there are some significant changes. For a facelift the updates to the GLC are quite distinctive. Brand new headlights, redesigned motif of the LED tail lights and the AMG specific grille is now also standard on the GLC 43 AMG.
Highlights of the the GLC 43:
- Increase of power from 367 to 390 hp (the 3,0 l V6 engine is still however no ‘one man one engine’ motor) with a peak torque of 520 Nm available between 2.500 and 4.500 rpm
- 0 – 100 km/h in only 4,9 seconds (both the SUV and coupé)
- Two round twin tailpipe finishers
- Rear biased AMG Performance 4MATIC all-wheel drive system (31/69)
- MBUX infotainment system
- Five driving programs: Slippery, Comfort, Sport, Sport+ and Individual
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT TCT (Torque-Clutch Transmission) 9G transmission
Highlights of the GLC 63 (S):
- Still the fastest SUV on the Nordschleife (click here for details)
- Larger (90 mm) twin tailpipe trims in a trapezoidal design
- Trailer Manoeuvring Assist
- Six driving programs: Slippery, Comfort, Sport, Sport+, Race (only S-models) and Individual
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT MCT 9G transmission
Discover more GLC AMG history here.