|Production Years||2022 - 2023|
|Engine||M08 EQ Power+ 1,6 l V6|
|Launch price (Belgium)||€ 2,3 mio (excluding taxes)|
- 1,6 liter V6 turbocharged engine and four electric motors delivering more than 1.000 hp (final output to be revealed later). The V6 has direct injection, one electrically assisted turbocharger, pneumatic valve springs and can go up to 11.000 rpm.
- Two electric engines (each 120 kW powerful) drive the front wheels, another engine is integrated in the turbocharger and the final engine is installed directly on the combustion engine with a link to the crankcase. The electric engines have rotor revolutions up to 50.000 rpm.
- MGU-H energy recuperation from exhaust gases: the exhaust gas turbine and the compressor turbine are respectively positioned at the exhaust side and to the intake side of the V6 in order to not heat too much the inflowing air in the compressor. Both components are connected by a shaft that features an electric engine of around 90 kW that can go up to 100.000 rpm and eliminates the turbo lag. The electric turbocharger recuperates surplus energy from the exhaust system to generate electricity to charge the lithium-ion battery.
- MGU-K energy recuperation from the petrol engine: a 120 kW electric engine has a direct link to the crankshaft via a spur gear and is acting as a generator when the petrol engine is not injected with gasoline.
- High-voltage EQ Power+ drive system operates with 800 volts thanks to high-voltage battery and DC/DC converter.
- Electric range of 25 km.
- Carbon-fibre monocoque body.
- Variable AMG Performance 4MATIC+ all-wheel drive with hybrid-drive rear axle, electrically driven front axle and torque vectoring.
- Automated AMG SPEEDSHIFT 8-speed manual transmission.
- Acceleration from 0 to 200 km/h in less than 6 seconds and a top speed of at least 350 km/h (final figures to be revealed later).
- Three ESP settings: ESP on, ESP Sport Handling Mode and ESP off.
- Front tyres: 285/35 ZR 19; Rear tyres: 335/30 ZR 20.
More pictures here.
In June 2022 announced the final specs:
|Number of cylinders/arrangement||6/V|
|Max. system output||kW/hp||782/1063|
|Max system torque||Nm||Specification not possible due to complex drive train|
|Max. output, combustion engine||kW/hp||422/574 at 9000 rpm|
|Max. speed, combustion engine||rpm||11,000|
|Mixture formation||Microprocessor-controlled petrol injection, combination of direct and intake manifold injection|
|Combined output, electric motors||kW/hp||450/611|
|Drive system||AMG Performance 4MATIC+ fully variable all-wheel drive with hybrid-driven rear axle, electrically driven front axle and torque vectoring|
|Transmission||7-speed automated manual gearbox|
|1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th/6th/7th gear||12.803 / 9.267 / 7.058 / 5.581 / 4.562 / 3.878 / 3.435|
|Front axle||Five-link aluminium coil-over suspension with two transverse adjustable push-rod spring struts and adaptive damping adjustment|
|Rear axle||Five-link aluminium coil-over suspension with two transverse adjustable push-rod spring struts and adaptive damping adjustment Aerodynamically shaped lower links|
|Brake system||Hydraulic AMG carbon-fibre ceramic high-performance composite brake system, front 398 x 38 mm composite brake discs, internally ventilated and perforated, 6-piston aluminium fixed callipers; rear 380 x 34 mm composite brake discs, internally ventilated and perforated, 4-piston aluminium fixed callipers; electric parking brake, ABS, Brake Assist, 3-stage ESP®|
|Wheels||front: 10 J x 19 H2; rear: 12 J x 20 H2|
|Tyres||front: 285/35 ZR 19; rear: 335/30 ZR 20|
|Dimensions and weights|
|Turning circle||m||not specified|
|Boot capacity||l||not specified|
|Kerb weight according to DIN||kg||1695|
|Performance, consumption, emissions|
|Acceleration 0-100 km/h||s||2.9|
|Acceleration 0-200 km/h||s||7.0|
|Acceleration 0-300 km/h||s||15.6|
|Fuel consumption, weighted,comb.1||l/100 km||8.7|
|CO2 emissions, weighted, comb.1||g/km||198|
|Electrical consumption, weighted, comb. 1||kWh||32|