The GLB 35 AMG, perhaps the most surprising AMG of this year. A cool looking family car for 7 people in AMG trim. There’s really an AMG for anyone of us …
The Mercedes GLB really has a unique design. That’s the least you can say. Not everyone loves it, but character galores. Next to the CLA 35 and A 35, the M260 engine find its way to this GLB 35 AMG. To temper the expectations, the M260 engine is no ‘one-man one-engine’. A small summary of the GLB 35 AMG:
- 360 hp and 400 Nm torque available from 3.000 rpm.
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT DCT 8G transmission
- Crankcase made out of aluminium
- Five Dynamic Select driving modes: Slippery, Comfort, Sport, Sport+ and Individual
- There’s no straightforwardness in the AMG grilles as the GLB 35 AMG is the first 35 model that also receives the vertical AMG grille.
- 0 from 100 km/h in 5,2 seconds
- 7,5 l per 100 km and 171 g CO2/km