After the arrival of the GLE 53 AMG it’s time for the GLE 53 AMG Coupé. Mercedes just launched the second generation of this BMW X6 competitor. The design is again ‘you hate it or you love it’.
Highlights of the GLE 53 AMG Coupé:
- 435 hp available from the 3 litre six-in-line and EQ Power (i.e. starter-alternator in electric engine fitted between engine and transmission, charged by an electric auxiliary compressor and an exhaust gas turbocharger). Additional boost of 22 hp of electric output thanks to the 48 volt technology.
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT TCT 9G automatic transmision.
- Fuel consumption of 9,3 l per 100 km and carbon footprint of 212 g/km.
- 0 to 100 km/h in 5,3 seconds.
- AMG Dynamic Select driving modes: Slippery, Comfort, Sport, Sport+, Individual, Trail and Sand.
- Standard air suspension (AMG Ride Control) with continuously variable damping and electro-mechanical roll stabilisation.
- Specific grille with 15 vertical fins.
- AMG night package: dark tinted windows, black front splitter, diffuser, outer air inlets, mirror caps, window frames and exhaust pipes.
- Front brakes: internally ventilated and perforated of 400 diameter with two piston fixed callipers.
|Model||Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 4MATIC+ C167|
|Production Years||2019 - 2021|
|Engine||M256 3,0 R6|
|Horsepower||435 hp (+ 22hp EQ Power)|
|Launch price (Belgium)||€ 109k|
More GLE AMG can be found on this dedicated page.