We’re already familiar with the new Mercedes-Benz GLE and GLS, but a V8 AMG variant was still missing. Until now. Next to the GLE 53 AMG, the GLE will also be available as GLE 63 and GLE 63 S AMG. Both come with twin turbocharging and integrated EQ Boost starter-alternator. The same is valid for the GLS 63 AMG. The latter and the GLE 63 S both can count on a mindblowing 612 hp and 22 hp boost from the starter-alternator.
Mercedes describes its new GLS as the S-Class omong the SUVs. The performance of the GLS 63 AMG are striking. From 0 to 100 km/h in just 4,2 seconds and a top speed of 280 km/h. Not bad for this mastodon. The Mercedes-AMG GLE 63 S 4MATIC+ is even doing better with a sprint from 0 to 100 km/h in only 3,8 seconds. That’s almost as fast as a McLaren SLR!
- Six driving modes: Comfort, Sport, Sport+, Individual, Sand and Trail
- 9-speed automatic transmission with (TCT Torque Converter Transmission)
- AMG RIDE CONTROL+ air suspension as standard equipment
- AMG ACTIVE RIDE CONTROL roll stabilisation to limit body roll
- AMG Performance 4MATIC+ all-wheel drive with fully variable torque distribution
- MBUX infotainment system