Following the AMG GT C Edition 50, Mercedes-AMG is launching the Edition 50 as GT C Roadster as well. Till further information the roadster is limited to 500 pieces but it is unclear if this is also the case for the coupé version as the GT C coupé would only be available as Edition 50 this year. A bit difficult to follow ?
What’s for sure is that the 557 hp powerful GT C Edition 50 Roadster can be recognized thanks to:
- Two special paint finishes: designo Graphite Grey Magno or designo Cashmere White Magno
- Black exterior chrome accents: front splitter, side skirts, trim strips of the air intakes of the Panamericana grill, the fins on the side air outlets in the front wings, the trim on the rear diffuser and the exhaust tailpipe trim elements
- Exclusive nappa leather in silver pearl/black with grey diamond-patterned contrasting topstitching
- AMG Performance steering wheel with grey contrasting topstitching and 12 o’clock mark in silver pearl
- Black door sill panels and shift paddles
- Silver seat belts
- Head restraints with “GT Edition 50” embossing
More AMG GT history here.